Monday, December 3, 2012

Geometry Notes

You will have to create yourself an account on Dropbox in order to see these files.  Dropbox works as an online flash drive and allows you to save documents, pictures, music, etc. to access at any time and it allows you to sync all of your devices, like phone, iPad, iPod, laptop, etc.  Let me know if you have any problems creating yourself an account.  Also, do not forget to write your email address and password in a place that you can find it because I will use this avenue to give you documents in the future.


4.5 & 4.6 notes
https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/4.5%20More%20Congruent%20Triangles%20.pdf?w=3349fd30


1 comment:

  1. when I try to download drop box it says Error 403. I have an account but it still wont work. What do I do?

    ReplyDelete